10 Best Things to do in St Tropez
With so much to see and do in the wonderful St Tropez it can be hard to know where to start! Here we have picked out our ten favourite things…
1. Take a slow stroll around the old harbour fort La Citadelle to drink in the fresh sea air and get some great photographs of the fantastic views.
2 Try some macaroons from Laduree on the waterfront to satisfy your sweet teeth.
3. Take an afternoon trip to one of the nearby vineyards to sample some of the regions fine wines.
4. Visit the Place des Lices on a Tuesday or Saturday to admire the fresh local produce.
5. Admire the fine art in L’Annociade. The museum features paintings by the renowned artist Matisse who took some of his inspiration from the beautiful St Tropez.
6. Head out to sea on a boat trip to admire St Tropez and the Cote d’Azur from a different perspective.
7. Hire a convertible car for the day and follow the coastal roads for breathtaking views.
8. Get lost in the charming cobbled streets of Ramatuelle.
9. Relax on a sun lounger with a cocktail in hand at one of the prestigious beach clubs on the gorgeous Pampellone Beach.
10. Watch a Polo match at the St Tropez Polo club.